Questions and answers about Pullprint
- 1 under construction
- 2 Printer error
- 3 I can not log in to a Pullprint printer with my card, what's wrong?
- 4 Money on Pullprint account - error (for students)
- 5 Payprint.uib.no management prints
- 6 User guide does not work - Unable to find the right user guide
- 7 None of the tips on this page help / I need more help from the IT department
- Turn the printer off and on (always try this first, solves many problems)
- Make sure the network cable is plugged into an outlet labeled (D). (T is a telephone outlet).
- Unplug the network cable and plug it back in. Check if there are green/orange flickering lights at the back of the printer.
- Try printing a test page. (Found in the printer display menu).
- Check if toner and paper levels are OK.
- Make sure A4 is the selected default paper size.
I can not log in to a Pullprint printer with my card, what's wrong?
Money on Pullprint account - error (for students)
Why did the printer charge the wrong amount?
Two-sided printing is the default. If you have a document with some blank lines at the bottom of the page, accidentally creating a second page, you will be charged two pages (2 x 0.25 NOK), even if there are only blank lines on page 2! Make sure you delete page breaks, blank lines etc at the bottom of the document. This prevents over-charging and gives you a tidier document.
If you still believe you have been incorrectly charged, contact the IT-department at https://bs.uib.no. Remember to provide exact information about the time of the print job and the amount.
Credit Too Low - What does this mean?
What arrangements apply to organizational work for students?
/What solutions are available for student organizational work?/ Faculties and departments may provide extra print credits for students who are IT-assistants or members of various student organizations, UiB committees etc. Talk to your closest administration (department, faculty or organization), and they will tell you how to go about.