Difference between revisions of "User support for students"
m (→What the IT-assistants will not help you with)
(→Find an IT-assistant at these following locations)
|Line 64:||Line 64:|
| [http://bit.ly/Realfagbygget, room UF5b]
| 0800-1800 mon.-fri.
| 0800-1800 mon.-fri.
Revision as of 09:48, 21 September 2017
- The IT-assistants will primarily provide support to students. The location of the IT-assistants are listed below.
- Issue-tracker is used to register and follow up IT issues and questions to the IT- assistants.
- Self service Check out it.uib.no for information concerning UiBs IT-services.
- The more essential IT-services for students can be found on this page.
Find an IT-assistant at these following locations
(See map below)
|Address||Room Number||Opening hours|
|Faculty of Humanities||40||Sydnesplass 7||HF-bygget, floor 1, room 119a||0800-1800 mon.- fri.|
|The Arts and Humanities Library||37||Haakon Sheteligs plass 7||Haakon Sheteligs plass 7, room 124||0800-1700 mon.-fri.|
|Faculty of Law||44||Magnus Lagabøtes plass 1||The Foyer, floor 6, room 638 at the Information center||0800-1800 mon.- fri.|
|Faculty of Arts, Music and Design||Møllendalsveien 61||Office location will be announced||Opening hours will be announced|
|Faculty of Social Sciences||23||Professor Keysers gate 1||Ulrike Pihls house, floor four, room 412||0800 - 2000 mon.-fri.|
|The Social Sciences Library||18||Fosswinckels gate 14||Floor 2, room X||0800-1700 mon.-fri.|
|Faculty of Psychology||22||Christiesgt. 12||Bjørn Christiansens hus, floor one, room 105||0800-1800 mon.-fri.|
|Faculty of Math. and Nat. Sc.||8||Allégt.41||Realfagbygget, room UF5b||0800-1800 mon.-fri.|
|Faculty of Math. and Nat. Sc.||1||Thormøhlensgt. 55||HIB, room 103N1 (within Datalab/Faklab 4)||0800-1800 mon.-fri.|
|Faculty of Medicine.||B||Jonas Lies vei 91||BB-building, library, floor 3, room 3A112F||0800-1800 mon.-fri.|
|Faculty of Medicine||E||Årstadveien 21||Odontologibygget, Information center, floor 3, room D03.523||0800-1800 mon.-fri.|
|Faculty of Medicine||D||Haukelandsveien 28||Armauer Hansens hus, floor 3, room 104||0800-1800 mon.-fri.|
What the IT-assistants can help you with
- Questions about IT issues concerning your studies
- All issues concerning PC labs, student printers and UiB's IT services
- Connecting private computers to the wireless network and printing services
- Basic help with Mitt UiB, Webmail, Sebra and standard software
- Help with computers managed by the IT department at UiB
- Solve or pass on issues in Issue-tracker
- Supervise the printers (refill toner and paper)
What the IT-assistants will not help you with
- Private computer equipment, other than connecting it to UiBs VPN network or using UiBs IT services
- Study guidance
- Support by telephone
- Questions not assosiated with UiBs IT services