- Access to pullprint
- Money on the Pullprint account (student)
- Help - Pullprint
- Mprint - Easy access to Pullprint
- Optical Character Recognition - OCR
- [printer (in Norwegian only)]
- All pages about printing services
- All pages about Pullprint
UiB offers the following solutions for print, copy and scan. We have a multitude of ordinary print queues on different servers in addition to pullprint. Copying and scanning is primarily passed through the pullprint-system (which in reality is called Safecom), and we strongly recommend that newly acquired printers and multifunction printers are compatible with Safecom. More on procurement and guidance: Category:Procurement
- Employees: may use most print queues on the print servers (print.uib.no and kvasiprint.uib.no) together with pullprint. You are considered an employee if you use the UIB domain when logging on to a PC.
- Students: may only use pullprint. You are considered a student if you use the STUDENT domain when logging on to a PC.
- Course accounts (kurskonto): these accounts are named umXXXX and can be created by all UiB employees at https://sebra.uib.no. These accounts may use pullprint without the possibility to scan (no e-mail address is available). Usage will be registered with the "stedkode" of the person creating the course account.