Lecture rooms at UiB
The IT department is responsible for operation and installation of standard electronic equipment in lecture rooms / auditoriums, and support in these rooms. On this page we will collect relevant information for users of the rooms.
Tips for lecturers
- General information for lecturers on the use of lecture rooms.
- Support in lecture rooms with phone numbers. In most rooms it is the PC-assistants who gives the support.
- Where the PC-assistants are located.
If you have problems or questions regarding the use of the auditoriums / lecture rooms, you can contact us by phone 555 88587. Specific issues should be reported in the Issue-tracker on http://bs.uib.no.
Each faculty has an area manager, delivering second line support, who is responsible for the support in the lecture rooms. Please contact by phone for information about rooms that are not related to any faculty.
Area managers for the various faculties are:
- Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Scienses: Bente Tverberg Hellan Bente.Hellan@it.uib.no
- Faculty of Social Sciences: Frode Lillestøl Frode.Lillestol@it.uib.no
- Faculty of Psychology: Frode Lillestøl Frode.Lillestol@it.uib.no
- Faculty of Humanities: Jon Ingar Eikhaug Jon.Eikhaug@it.uib.no
- Faculty of Law: Jon Ingar Eikhaug Jon.Eikhaug@it.uib.no
- Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry: Arild Fredriksen Arild.Fredriksen@it.uib.no