How to Uninstall Microsoft Office 2011 (Mac)
This guide shows how you can uninstall Microsoft Office 2011 on Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
NB! Before you start the procedure please make sure that all files you might still want/need are moved from the trash folder.
- Start Finder, go to Applications and delete the folder Microsoft Office 2011.
- Navigate to the system library. NB! Please keep in mind that all users have their own library as well.
- Open Internet Plug-Ins and delete all Sharepoint files.
- Return to the library and open LaunchDaemons.
- Delete com.microsoft.office.licensing.helper.plist.
- Go back to the library and open Preferences.
- Delete com.microsoft.office.licensing.plist.
- Navigate to the folder PrivilegedHelperTools, also in the system library.
- Find the file called com.microsoft.office.licensing.helper and delete it.
- Empty the trash and restart the computer to complete the operation.