Connecting to your Windows home directory in Ubuntu Linux
- First you must find the path to your windows home directory by either clicking on your name in the Issuetracker http://bs.uib.no or making an issue requesting this information.
- Either click ctr+l in the home folder in your computer or find go and enter location in the top menu in the home folder.
- Write the full path of your Windows home directory preceded by smb:// in the go to field.
- Write yourUiBusername
- Domain should be UIB if you are en employee and STUDENT if you are a student
- Use yourUiBpassword
- You should now be able to connectg to your Windows home directory.
- To add this as a bookmark you click Bookmark in the top menu in Home folder as shown in the picture below.
- A bookmark will then appear in the left menu in the sidebar.