IT for students
As a UiB student, you get access to IT services that will be useful during your studies!
On this web site, it.uib.no/en, you will find information about these services. Please browse the rest of this page, surf on, or search for topics you want to know more about.
You may contact IT user support in several ways:
- The Issue-tracker user support portal
- telephone (+47 55 58 47 00)
- at one of the user support places on campus
PC rooms and user support
Information and self-help
- User account
- Printing and copying
- Mitt UiB: Log in or learn more
- Digital exams
- What does it mean? Check out our A-Z-page.
Guidelines and regulations
(unfortunately only in Norwegian)