Computer labs at Faculty of Law
The Faculty of Law has three PC rooms with 59 computers and five reading rooms equipped with 97 computers.
The new building:
- PC room 403: 19 computers
- PC room 303: 24 computers
- Study hall 2, 2nd floor: 17 computers
- Study hall 5, 2nd floor: 17 computers
- Study hall 8, 3rd floor: 36 computers
- Study hall 9, 3rd floor: 16 computers
- Study hall 12, 3rd floor: 17 computers
There are printers in 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor.
The old building:
- PC room, 4th floor: 13 computers and a printer.
To access the PC rooms and reading rooms with computers you have to use your student card and your PIN code.
All student areas in the entire Law building are covered by a wireless network. This allows you to use a computer equipped for wireless access on the network.
You can use your own laptop in study hall 10 and 11 in the new building and study hall A in the old building. The UiB IT department offers more information on how to connect your own computer to the UiB network.
Web-kiosks are available on the 2nd, 3rd and 6th floor (just outside the Information Centre) in the new building.
Do you need help with logging in, registering or other computer related topics? Then you should contact the IT-assistants. They can be found in the Student Information Centre from 08:00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday.